Shipping your package
Delivery is made to the address specified by you when placing your order. It is carried out by Colissimo or Chronopost according to your choice and the compatibility of the carrier with the order. The times indicated are usual average times and correspond to processing and delivery times. GWADALIS cannot be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay in delivery. The dimensions of the packaging are appropriate and your items are properly protected.
At any time, thanks to the parcel number communicated to you by La Poste (eg: N°6A00330462579), you can track your parcel by connecting to the site www.laposte.fr/colissimo to find out where it is.
In case of deliverable items on different dates given their availability, the delivery time is based on the longest time. GWADALIS however reserves the right to split deliveries. Participation in processing and shipping costs will only be charged for a single shipment. In this case, an email will be sent to you.
In case of absence or impossibility of delivery of your package (no guardian, ...), your parcel postman leaves a delivery notice mentioning the date and the address of the post office where you can collect your package on presentation of an identity document. From the date mentioned on the delivery notice, you have 15 days to collect your package. After this period, the package is reshipped by post to GWADALIS. You will then be notified by email. A flat rate of €15 for costs must be paid before the new delivery by contacting Customer Service.
If the Customer has entered an incorrect address when ordering, the Post Office will be unable to make the delivery and the package will be reshipped by the Post Office to GWADALIS. You will then be notified by email. A flat rate of €15 to cover the costs must be paid before the new delivery by contacting Customer Service.
*Once your order has been shipped, the delivery time varies depending on the carrier selected and the destination:
- within 2 to 5 days for Colissimo shipments in metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco as well as Belgium.
- within 4 to 8 days for Colissimo International Tracking shipments to other European Union countries.
- within 5 to 7 days for Colissimo DOM shipments (Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Réunion, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barthélemy, Mayotte, Saint Pierre and Miquelon).
- within 10 to 14 days for Colissimo TOM shipments (French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna).
- within 1 to 3 days for Chronopost shipments (metropolitan France).
Shipping costs include preparation and packaging costs as well as postage. The preparation costs are fixed, while the transport costs vary according to the total weight of the package. We recommend that you consolidate all of your items into one order. We cannot combine two orders placed separately and shipping charges apply to each of them. Your package is shipped at your own risk, but special attention is paid to fragile items.
* Delivery costs are offered according to the amount of your order after discount (promo code).